giovedì 25 giugno 2020

Summer resurrection

I like the strength of the sun:
in a winter day it is shy and lazy,
then in spring it comes out shiny 
and full, like a smiling face.

I breathe the fresh air of freedom 
in the early morning and enjoy 
my little world's privileges
looking for stable peace.

You, noted Star, raise up 
and kill that cruel virus
which is our nightmare shadow
along the too tidy and tight streets 
and supermarket's aisles!

I feel the good light of 
the merry season
I smell the roses' scent
by ancient memories
I taste the sweet watermelon
of my friend's garden
and wait for another 
summer resurrection.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Finalmente domenica!

Domenica significa anche relax, significa che mi posso permettere di indugiare un po' fra le lenzuola, che posso anche perdere un po'...